PINECREST WATER TANKS HOBART
INSPECT THE BASE REGULARLY checking for and rectifying any undermining by water run-off or animals burrowing such as rodents, dogs, rabbits etc.
- Poly fittings may only be used on the outlets of the tanks.
- A flexible hose must be installed in the pipework between the tank outlet and the pump or existing pipework. (Available from PineCrest)
- On all plumbing installations the connections must be well supported and not depending on the tank walls or outlets for support.
- Tanks fitted with overflows, the overflow must be piped to a council approved stormwater connection to avoid erosion of the FCR/CONCRETE bed/base/slab.
- Please note if poly tanks are to be raised off the ground by the means of a stand. The structure has to be approved by a structural engineer or you have voided your warranty.
- Flush or clean water tank before first use.
- Walking or standing on top of water tank is not permitted.
- Each tank has been manufactured for the storage of drinking water and all materials used are suitable for contact with drinking water
- Tank must be vented to prevent it being subject to pressure or vacuum ESPECIALLY if the volume of water entering the tank exceeds the amount of water exiting the tank through the overflow. (E.g. 2 x 90mm down pipes entering the tank and there is only 1 x 90mm overflow exiting the tank, this can cause a vacuum effect , tank needs to be vented if this is the case to prevent damage to your tank).
- Failure to install water tank to above installation instructions will void warranty. Also note that any form of modifications/alterations will void the warranty